vendredi 12 mai 2017

José's latest lunch with friends and fans

Jos, Marco, Ada, José, Martin, Karin, Ingrid & me

Yesterday saw José Hoebee's lunch with fans and friends at Café-restaurant "FF Anders" in Best, NL. I was lucky enough to be present. José was very nice and easy-going as always. Fans and friends Martin Vink, Marco, Ada Zwakenberg, Karin Angeleyes, Jos Theuns as well as José's sister Ingrid and her husband were there. 

Nice people for a nice atmosphere!!!

From the bottom of my heart I want to thank everybody for this fantastic moment!!!!

Photo credits: Karin, Jos & Marco



Ingrid & José



 José, me and Marco



José and me

 Jos and José


José and Marco







Source: Facebook

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.